Security Systems Blue Springs Missouri
Shield Security Systems – Blue Springs, MO
Here are just a few reasons why many Blue Springs homes and businesses choose SHIELD Security Systems.
- We do not require long term contracts
- Our monitoring rates start at just $21.95
- You can lock in your rate for up to 5 years
- You don’t need to have a land-line phone
- Smart phone apps to monitor and control your security system
- Accredited by Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
- Locally Owned and Operated with 24/7 UL listed Central Station
City Of Blue Springs, MO
Blue Springs, Missouri, located in Jackson County, has a population close to 53,000. The name “Blue Springs” originated in the 1800’s due to the areas abundance of cool, clean water coming from a spring of the Little Blue River. In 2010 Blue Springs placed 49th in CNN/Money and Money Magazine’s “Best Places to Live” poll. Blue Springs, Blue Springs South, Lee’s Summit North and Grain Valley High schools all serve the Blue Springs area. Famous residents include David Cook, Ladell Bettis, Jim Eisenreich and Brandon Lloyd. Blue Springs is also home to Fleming Park, which includes 7809 acres of land and 1690 acres of water.
Blue Springs, MO Alarm Permits
Click the following link for more information on Blue Springs Alarm Permit.
Blue Springs Crime and Threat statistics
The Blue Springs Crime index is currently 25, meaning Blue Springs, Missouri is safer than 50% of cities in the US. Per every 1000 residents, Blue Springs will experience on average 28.82 property crimes and 2.20 violent crimes.
The top risks in Blue Springs Based on statistics from 2012;
- Theft: 1153 reports
- Burglary 246 reports
- Motor vehicle Theft 121 reports
- Assault 71 reports
- Robbery 32 reports
- Rape 12 reports
- Murder 1 report
Choosing the Right Security System Company for you
In the city of Blue Springs, Missouri, there are several things one should keep in mind while looking for a security system. It is our goal to educate potential customers on these factors, so that regardless of which company they choose, they will make a quality investment on their safety. Here are some questions you should consider:
- Do they require a long term contract?
- Does security system monitoring start at only $21.95 per month?
- Can you lock in your rate for up to 5 years?
- Do they have their own UL listed central station?
- Are they a member of the Electronic Security Association?
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Kansas City?
- Are they professional, courteous and willing to take time to ensure your needs are met?
- Do they offer a free home security and safety guide?
- Do they offer free/ no obligation security consultations and take the time to listen to your needs and design a custom alarm system to meet those needs, and provide an exact quote on the costs?
- Do they understand and provide the latest features like smart phone access, text alerts, and automatic light, lock and thermostat control?
- Do they offer a wide range of security cameras and video surveillance systems?
- Do they provide an Installation Certificate for your insurance company?
- Do they have good online reviews?
- AND ABOVE ALL, DO YOU TRUST THEM?
Good security system companies know their advantage lies with quality service, and educated customers who recognize and appreciate that service. With SHIELD, not only are you able to ask any question, you may have about security at our free consultations, but we also maintain a website with dozens of pages dedicated solely to education about security systems. In addition, we offer a free home security guide, regular posts on our blog, twitter and Facebook channels.
Additional Links for Blue Springs, MO Information