Security for Missouri Cannabis and Marijuana
Cultivators, Clinics and Dispensaries
With the passage of Amendment 2 in Missouri, it will be legal to sell Marijuana for Medical purposes. There are requirements as with any medical institutions certain security requirements and recommendations. We offer a suite of security solutions designed to protect these businesses and their patients. Should you desire any additional information, please don’t hesitate to call us at 913-270-0960 and read our recommendations below.
- Marijuana Business owners must protect their employees, customers, and business. A comprehensive strategy will include physical security, advanced electronic security, processes, cash management, and surveillance. Let our experts help get you off to a good start with a free consultation.
- Application Preparation Services - We'll write the Security System Section of Applications for Cultivators, Dispensaries, and Clinics.
- An Access Control System helps prevent unauthorized access to the building or sensitive areas inside both during working hours and at night.
- Alarm Systems will notify stake holders of an unauthorized intrusion
- Security Cameras have many functions. They monitor operations to discourage theft and to insure compliance with company guidelines. They also help protect the business from fraudulent claims by providing evidence.
- A+ Rated by Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
Call Us Now! 913.270-1063
Missouri Marijuana Application Writing
Cannabis and Marijuana Security System Requirements
Our experts would be happy to help you design a compliant security strategy to protect your business and to help you in the application process. While the Missouri standards have not been finalized, we will base our designs and submissions on those that have been successful in other states. Some of the key requirements deal with:
- Access Control Systems, Electronic Locks, and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security Monitoring and Surveillance Rooms
- Requirements on maintenance, record keeping and monitoring of the security system.
- Gate, Fence and Lock Requirements.
- Camera locations such as all ingress and egress points, all Point-of-Sale terminals, anywhere Marijuana is displayed and all limited access areas.
- Video Recording Requirements, Video Quality, Low Light Performance, Emergency Power, 40-Day Retention, Confidentiality and Disposal Requirements
- Card Readers
- Fingerprint Scanners
- Facial Recognition
- Video Intercoms
- Door Buzzers
- Electronic Locks
- Access Logs on Web
- Remote Door Unlocking
- Powerful Hi-Def Recorder
- 24/7 Recording
- Smart-Phone Viewing
- Mega-Pixel, up to 12MP
- Night Vision Recording
- From 8 to 256 Cameras
- Wireless Campus Solutions
- Dozens of Camera Choices
- Storage up to 192TB
- Central Station Monitoring
- Central Control Panel
- Door & Window Sensors
- Motion & Glass Breaks
- Keypads at Entrances
- User Logs and Alerts
- Multi-Location Support
- Sirens and Strobes
- 24/7 CSAA Monitoring
- Remote Arm & Disarm
Call us at 913-270-0960 and we'll help you find the security camera system that exactly fits your needs:
We will listen carefully and design a solution that meets your needs.
Quick, professional installation and training
Peace of Mind, knowing that we are watching, even if you're not there.
As your security needs evolve, we be there. Just give us a call.
Cannabis and Marijuana Security Strategy
Access control is the first phase of security for the business. Access to product should be limited and tracked. All product should be kept in a locked area with a log and audit trail for anyone accessing it. Ideally a unique card or pin code is used by each employee so that an audit trail can be retrieved. This trail should also be verified with security cameras that should cover most areas of the business, with the exception of rooms with an expectation of privacy. The ability to lock down the business in case of a threat is also a recommendation to protect your employees and clients.
An alarm system is an important second phase. This system will obvious go into alarm when an unauthorized intrusion occurs, but should also alert managers if an employee accesses the premises outside normal working hours. A text message can be sent to stake holders as well as notifying the authorities if instructed to do so.
Every business will be a little different and we will work closely with you to tailor a solution that works for you. Just give Tony a call at 913-270-0960.
"I'm so glad I went with you"
"I'm really liking it. It's so easy to use, even the app. I forgot to set it once and got a reminder text and was able to set it from my cell phone at my appointment. Also like the feature of knowing that my pet sitter has come and gone."
"you did absolutely everything you said you were going to do for the price quoted, explained things very thoroughly, technician was on time and very professional . . ."