Protecting Those We Care About
Life safety is a term used to describe an emerging class of solutions aimed at protecting people. While one could argue, that everything we do meets that definition, we have chosen to focus on solutions targeted at protecting those who may be more vulnerable, the very young, seniors, and those with certain medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s or even autism. While the solutions in this section are not intended as alternatives to traditional monitoring, they are, for many, a welcome second line of defense. Solutions include:
- In Home Activity Tracking – To determine if a senior is adhering to there normal routine
- Two-Way Medical Pager – Personal emergency device that can connect you to a certified EMT at the push of a button
- Personal GPS Tracking – A way to set alarms and aid in retreival of those prone to wandering
- Email alerts – To let you know when certain events occur
- Nanny Cams and Video Surveillance Systems – To allow live viewing or playback of stored footage.