Security Systems Liberty Missouri
Here are just a few reasons why many Liberty homeowners and business owners choose SHIELD Security Systems.
- We do not require long term contracts
- Our monitoring rates start at just $21.95
- You can lock in your rate for up to 5 years
- You don’t need to have a land-line phone
- Smart phone apps to monitor and control your security system
- Accredited by Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
- Locally Owned and Operated with 24/7 UL listed Central Station
City Of Liberty, MO
Liberty Missouri is a vibrant city in Clay County. It is home to almost 30,000 residents. Its location provides easy access to area attractions including:
- Kansas City Zoo
- Worlds of Fun
- Zona Rosa shopping center
- Science City and Union Station
Liberty also has several attractions, including the Performing Arts Theatre, golf courses, Sports Complex, and a wealth of shopping and dining choices.
Click the following link for more information on Liberty Missouri Alarm Permits.
Choosing the Right Security System Company for you
In the city of Liberty, Missouri, there are several things one should keep in mind while looking for a security system. It is our goal to educate potential customers on these factors, so that regardless of which company they choose, they will make a quality investment on their safety. Here are some questions you should consider:
- Do they require a long term contract?
- Does security system monitoring start at only $21.95 per month?
- Can you lock in your rate for up to 5 years?
- Do they have their own UL listed central station?
- Are they a member of the Electronic Security Association?
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Kansas City?
- Are they professional, courteous and willing to take time to ensure your needs are met?
- Do they offer a free home security and safety guide?
- Do they offer free/ no obligation security consultations and take the time to listen to your needs and design a custom alarm system to meet those needs, and provide an exact quote on the costs?
- Do they understand and provide the latest features like smart phone access, text alerts, and automatic light, lock and thermostat control?
- Do they offer a wide range of security cameras and video surveillance systems?
- Do they provide an Installation Certificate for your insurance company?
- Do they have good online reviews?
- AND ABOVE ALL, DO YOU TRUST THEM?
Good security system companies know their advantage lies with quality service, and educated customers who recognize and appreciate that service. With SHIELD, not only are you able to ask any question, you may have about security at our free consultations, but we also maintain a website with dozens of pages dedicated solely to education about security systems. In addition, we offer a free home security guide, regular posts on our blog, Twitter and Facebook channels.
To learn what security system is right for you Liberty, MO home or business, call the SHIELD team at (913) 667-7500.