Security Systems Independence Missouri
Shield Security Systems – Independence, MO
Here are just a few reasons why many Independence homes and businesses choose SHIELD Security Systems.
- We do not require long term contracts
- Our monitoring rates start at just $21.95
- You can lock in your rate for up to 5 years
- You don’t need to have a land-line phone
- Smart phone apps to monitor and control your security system
- Accredited by Better Business Bureau of Kansas City
- Locally Owned and Operated with 24/7 UL listed Central Station
City Of Independence, MO
Independence, Missouri, located in Jackson County, has a population close to 117,000. Independence is currently the fourth largest city in Missouri, and is known as the “Queen City of Trails,” due to being the point of departure for the California, Oregon and Santa Fe trails. Independence is also the home city of President Harry S. Truman, where there is also a Library and Museum in his honor. Other famous residents include Forrest Allen, Ginger Rogers, David Stover and Aaron Yates. Independence is home to Fort Osage, Truman, Van Horn, William Chrisman, and St. Mary’s high schools, as well as Blue River College and Graceland University.
Independence, MO Alarm Permits
Click the following link for more information on Independence Alarm Permits
Independence Crime and Threat statistics
The Independence Crime index is currently 5, meaning Independence, Missouri is safer than 5% of cities in the US. Per every 1000 residents, Independence will experience on average 57.08 property crimes and 4.26 violent crimes.
The top risks in Independence Based on statistics from 2012;
- Theft: 4785 reports
- Burglary 1178 reports
- Motor vehicle Theft 728 reports
- Assault 342 reports
- Robbery 110 reports
- Rape 45 reports
- Murder 2 reports
Choosing the Right Security System Company for you
In the city of Independence, Missouri, there are several things one should keep in mind while looking for a security system. It is our goal to educate potential customers on these factors, so that regardless of which company they choose, they will make a quality investment on their safety. Here are some questions you should consider:
- Do they require a long term contract?
- Does security system monitoring start at only $21.95 per month?
- Can you lock in your rate for up to 5 years?
- Do they have their own UL listed central station?
- Are they a member of the Electronic Security Association?
- Are they accredited by the Better Business Bureau of Kansas City?
- Are they professional, courteous and willing to take time to ensure your needs are met?
- Do they offer a free home security and safety guide?
- Do they offer free/ no obligation security consultations and take the time to listen to your needs and design a custom alarm system to meet those needs, and provide an exact quote on the costs?
- Do they understand and provide the latest features like smart phone access, text alerts, and automatic light, lock and thermostat control?
- Do they offer a wide range of security cameras and video surveillance systems?
- Do they provide an Installation Certificate for your insurance company?
- Do they have good online reviews?
- AND ABOVE ALL, DO YOU TRUST THEM?
Good security system companies know their advantage lies with quality service, and educated customers who recognize and appreciate that service. With SHIELD, not only are you able to ask any question, you may have about security at our free consultations, but we also maintain a website with dozens of pages dedicated solely to education about security systems. In addition, we offer a free home security guide, regular posts on our blog, twitter and Facebook channels.
Additional Links for Independence, MO Information